Sunday, November 26, 2006

On the Road to Woodstock -part 25

The din of the bus's diesel engine and the disinfectant smell from its small restroom were familiar sensations from my many bus trips, and they reminded me that I was on my way back home. For all its glory, Woodstock had felt like a war zone. The rain, the cold, the heat, the mud, the wind, the lack of food and water all combined had left little comfort to enjoy the music. I looked over at Sherry.

She was the angel that had come from my four days of hell. The setting sun shown in through the bus's window, and her hair captured its rays and turned them golden. She turned towards me and smiled. She seemed content, and I was glad.

"What are you thinking?" she asked. She reached over and put her hand on mine.

That you're beautiful and kind and gentle and sweet, and I feel really good being with you. "Nothing," I said. I tried to stifle a yawn, but it forced its way out. A moment later Sherry yawned, and she laughed.

"Are you tired?" she asked. "I know I am."

"Yeah, I guess so." Actually, tired was an understatement.

"You look sleepy."

"Yeah." My eyelids were resisting my attempts to keep them open.

"Let's take a nap." She leaned over and rested her head on my shoulder. She moved forward a bit, and I took that as a cue to put my arm around her. She snuggled in close to me, her head against my cheek, and I turned so that I could feel her hair against my face.

I wanted to stay awake. I didn't want to waste a moment of feeling her close to me, but sleep crept up like the rising moon, and then I found myself awakening from a dream. It was dark outside, and I knew a good chunk of time had passed.

"You're awake," Sherry said.

"Yeah." I was groggy for a moment, and then I felt slender fingers run themselves through my hair. I turned so that I could see her eyes, and they looked soft and kind in the dim light. She returned my gaze for a minute.

"You have beautiful eyes," she said. She stroked the back of my head with her hand.

I pulled my hand from behind her back and let my fingers mingle through her wavy locks. She pulled my head close to hers and put her lips to mine ever so lightly, and I felt an angel's touch. She ran her lips against mine, her mouth open slightly. I returned the favor, my mouth against hers, and our lips slid across one another.

It was a totally different sensation than from the night before when animal lust masked the delicate intimacy I was feeling now. This was not just a kiss but also an exchange of emotion. It was not lust but love. It was something new.

She ran her tongue along my lips, and it felt delightful, and I did the same for her. Before long our tongues were darting around each other in an erotic dance. This was a kind of kissing I'd never experienced before, and it was incredibly sensual.

She opened her mouth wide and pressed it against mine, our lips moist and slippery. I pushed my tongue inside her mouth, and she sucked on it gently with her lips, and then she pushed herself deep into my mine. I'd never had a woman's tongue in my mouth before, and the sensation caused a stirring in my loins.

I put my other arm around her and pulled her close to me, and she pushed against me till I could felt her breasts. Our heavy kissing slowed to a steady rhythm, and she began to grace my face with small, gentle kisses.

She began to kiss my neck, and it was another unique sensation. Then she began to kiss my ear. Shivers began to run through my body, and when she began to move her tongue around inside my ear, it tickled so sweetly I had to pull my head away.

Sherry giggled. "You like that," she said. I shook my head up and down like an eager dog. She put her forehead against mine and looked into my eyes. "You kiss really good."

"You do, too," I told her. She pulled me close, and she pressed her head against the side of mine. She hugged me tightly and ran her hands up and down my back. We embraced for a long time, her body warm and soft against mine.

We began to kiss again, softly and slowly, and I moved my mouth to her neck and began to kiss it as she had done mine. I reached a spot right below her jaw line, and she let out a gasp of pleasure. I slowly moved my kisses up from her neck to her ear and ran my tongue along its soft folds. Her breathing became heavy, and when I put the tip of my tongue into the deep of her ear she let out a soft moan.

She pushed her breasts against me and began to rub against my chest. After a minute, she pulled away, and at first I thought I had done something wrong, but then she turned around and slipped over into my lap. I was aroused, and I was certain she could feel me against her thigh.

She put one arm around my neck, and began to run her hand over my chest and shoulders. I had an arm around her waist, and with my free hand I stroked her back and ran my fingers through her hair.

She kissed my neck and tickled my ear with her tongue, and I had to pull away again. The feeling was too intense. Sherry giggled once more, and I smiled at her. I buried my head into her neck and found that special spot beneath her jaw and began to kiss her softly there. She tilted her head back, and I began to touch my tongue tentatively to her neck not sure if she would like it, but when she began to groan and press her neck against my mouth, I knew I'd done good.

I ran my hand up and down the side of her back, and she reached back and took hold of my wrist and guided my hand to her breast. I was shocked and caught off guard, this being uncharted territory. But she seemed to sense my lack of knowledge and began to move my hand against herself. My initial fear gave way to a sense of adventure, and I began to explore her breast on my own.

I thought back briefly to that moment two days ago when I had first seen bare breasts, and I agreed with myself that this was a whole lot better. She kissed me gently while I felt her up. She rubbed her thigh against me, and I instinctively squeezed her breast hard. She pushed her mouth tight against mine and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth.

I began to massage her breast more vigorously. I began to explore the area with my fingers, and I could feel the outline of her bra. She moved my hand to her other breast, and then she slid her hand underneath my shirt and began to run her fingers against my chest. The feeling of her hand against my flesh was exquisite, and after a minute or two as if she knew what I was thinking she guided my hand to underneath her sweater.

I ran my hand around her back and touched my fingers against her skin. I couldn't believe this was actually happening, but it was, and I was taking great delight in my good fortune. I ran my hand up her back and felt the back of her bra. Then I slowly inched my way to the front of her body.

I felt the taut skin of her belly and slowly worked my way upward. At first I was reluctant to feel her breasts again. This was all new to me. But I gathered my courage and moved my hand back to where I wanted it. It was pure bliss. To have my hand on a semi-bare boob blew my mind. I had broken the barrier of the breasts. I was copping a feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter